Govt extends tenure of all officers on central deputation till June
However, this decision will not be applicable to those completing their tenure or extended tenure on superannuation, it said.
A decision extending the tenure was taken by the Appointments Committee of the Cabinet (ACC) headed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.ACC has approved the extension of tenure (except on completion of tenure/extended tenure on superannuation) of all the officers working as Deputy Secretary/Director/Joint Secretary or at the equivalent level (appointed under the Central Staffing Scheme or through Civil Services Board procedure) and completing their regular/extended tenure between the period from March 25 to April 30 for a period up to June 30, the order said.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Telegram shuts down 'hundreds' of public calls for violence in US
- Rajasthan slashes COVID-19 RT-PCR test prices to ₹500
- Farmers' protest: Tenth round of talks between government and farmer leaders postponed to January 20
- One of India's money managers explained ‘the mother of all bull runs’ using Amitabh Bachchan-starrer Amar, Akbar, Anthony
- Top stocks to watch on January 19