Gujarat adds record 778 coronavirus cases; 17 patients die
The state reported the deaths of 17 more COVID-19 patients, raising the fatalities to 1,979.
Also, 421 patients were discharged from hospitals, taking the number of recovered cases in Gujarat to 26,744, the department said in a release.
The state now has 8,913 active cases with the condition of 61 patients being critical, it said.Gujarat COVID-19 figures are as follows: Positive cases 37,636, new cases 778, deaths 1,979, discharged 26,744, active cases 8,913, people tested so far 4,25,830. KA PD RSY RSY
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- 'Quiet quitting' is a bad idea, experts say. Here are 6 things you can do instead to get the same results if you're looking for better work-life balance – or to lighten your workload
- This pioneering regional OTT has turned profitable in 5 years – here’s how
- A man's cancer vanished after he was injected with a weakened herpes virus in a promising clinical trial
- Indian drug regulator kicks off probe on cough syrup linked to deaths of Gambian children
- India's service sector activity falls to 6-month low in Sep amid inflation, competition: PMI
- Indians are taking more personal loans, buying consumer goods on credit, says report
- WhatsApp Business gives a new lease of life to solopreneurs across India and Bharat
- With 303 vulnerabilities, Google Chrome is the riskiest browser of 2022: Atlas VPN