Gujarat's COVID-19 cases mount to 23,590; death toll 1,478 now
As the virus claimed 29 more lives across the state, the death toll due to the pandemic reached 1,478, it said.
There are 5,779 active cases in the state, of which 66 patients are in a critical condition, the department said.
The state has so far conducted tests on 2,88,565 samples, it added.Gujarat's COVID-19 figures are as follows: Positive cases: 23,590, new cases: 511, deaths: 1,478, discharged: 16,333, active cases: 5,779 and people tested so far: 2,88,565. KA PD NP NP
- 'Quiet quitting' is a bad idea, experts say. Here are 6 things you can do instead to get the same results if you're looking for better work-life balance – or to lighten your workload
- This pioneering regional OTT has turned profitable in 5 years – here’s how
- A man's cancer vanished after he was injected with a weakened herpes virus in a promising clinical trial
- Threats to Mukesh Ambani's family: one held from Bihar
- UK Home Secretary Suella Braverman objects to increasing visas for Indians
- Upcoming electric cars in India in 2022 - check the expected price and range here
- More than half of Bitcoin volume on crypto exchanges fake: Report
- 12,000 Facebook employees, 15% of its workforce, may lose jobs amid 'quiet layoffs': Report