Gujarat's COVID-19 count tops 24,000; deaths cross 1,500-mark
As 339 more patients were discharged in the last 24 hours, the number of recoveries in the state rose to 16,672, the department said.
With this, the state now has 5,926 active cases, of which 71 patients are on ventilator, it said.
Gujarat has so far conducted tested 2,92,909 samples for coronavirus.Gujarat COVID-19 figures are as follows: Positive cases 24,104, new cases 514, deaths 1,506, discharged 16,672, active cases 5,926, people tested so far 2,92,909. KA PD RSY RSY
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- 10 Beautiful staycation options in Mumbai
- Reliance Retail receives full subscription amount of Rs 2,069.50 cr from KKR, allots 1.71 cr shares
- As inflation continues to remain high, RBI likely to keep interest rates unchanged
- 10 Beautiful staycation options in Bangalore
- Micron begins construction on $2.7 bn India semiconductor plant in 'epic' beginning