Gurugram makes family IDs mandatory to avail Municipal Corporation schemes, utility connections
According to MCG officials, the authorities are linking government schemes and services with the
"Under the government-issued notification, it has been made necessary to have a family ID to receive services provided by urban local bodies," said MCG commissioner
The Commissioner said that the corporation will take few days for software to get aligned to make the ID compulsary.
The application for services like Fire clearance certificates, commercial license, application for new connection of water / sewer, approval of building plan, approval of fire plan, commercial licences, approval of structural changes, street vending, meat licence, dog registration and booking community center will require family ID cards.
SEE ALSO: Mitch McConnell says the Senate will consider Trump's demand for $2,000 stimulus checks but rejects initial vote
American Airlines just completed the Boeing 737 Max's first passenger flight in the US since March 2019
The new strain of COVID-19 is a lot more contagious, warns India's Health Ministry
- Tata Tea Agni's campaign celebrates Indian women athletes and their passion and determination
- India targets $500 billion exports for FY23, says DGFT official
- Amazon’s virtual assistant Alexa is down and facing issues responding to voice commands
- LG Anil Baijal allows private offices in Delhi to run with 50% staff
- You have been paying more for detergents, soaps over the last three months