Heavy rain causes water logging in Jaipur
- The MeT confirmed 102.6 mm rainfall was recorded between 8.30 a.m. and 2.30 p.m. alone by the Airport IMD observatory, the highest recorded in last 10 years.
- The MeT confirmed that 80.6 mm rainfall was registered between 8.30 a.m. and 11.30 a.m.
Torrential rain lashed the
The MeT confirmed that 80.6 mm rainfall was registered between 8.30 a.m. and 11.30 a.m.
The incessant rain started around midnight and continued till Friday afternoon inundating the low-lying areas that impacted informal settlements on roads and underpasses. Many cars and two-wheelers were found submerged.
Here’s how India’s 74th Independence Day celebrations will take place this year
How much Deloitte, KPMG, EY, and PwC accountants and consultants make, from entry level to executive roles
A dwarf planet between Mars and Jupiter has a salty ocean beneath its surface, making it a contender for alien life
- Bio-secure bubbles – Here's how IPL players will be staying safe during the pandemic
- INTERVIEW: Chennai-based CAMS’ 30-year journey to an IPO
- Amazon pumps in money into MORE to take on the heavyweights Reliance Retail and DMart
- 30 COVID vaccine candidates being developed: Health Ministry
- INTERVIEW: Paytm trains its guns on Google while the payments app is back in Play Store