Himachal Pradesh may impose restrictions amid surge in COVID-19 cases, says CM Jai Ram Thakur
He said it was also important to regularly monitor the
Presiding over a meeting of the district-level officers at Mandi town to review the Covid situation, the Chief Minister directed to ensure checking of fever and oxygen level of such patients besides educating them to take medicine properly in a regular manner.
Thakur said the health authorities should make efforts to motivate the attendants to attend their patients admitted in the hospitals by providing PPE kits to make patients feel better.
He stressed the need that
He said under the Him
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank (LVB) is now amalgamated with DBS Bank India – fund infusion of ₹2,500 crore to follow
- Delhi CM Kejriwal directs private labs to reduce price of RT-PCR tests for COVID-19
- ZEE5 partners with XroadMedia to ramp up its hyper-personalized Video on Demand and social media services
- Rajinikanth to announce decision on active political plunge soon
- Prega News ropes in Anushka Sharma as its brand ambassador