Check your fastag balance in these simple steps
- FASTag is an innovative move by the Indian government while the country is fast moving towards digital technology.
- FASTag lets the vehicle owners avoid the long queues at the toll plazas and pay the toll charges digitally.
- Here is a simple step by step guide to check your
Steps to check your FASTag balance
It is quite simple to check your FASTag balance. It does not take a long time. FASTag portal lets you do in simple steps. Visit the FASTag portal of the issuing bank or you can alternatively download the ‘My FASTag App’. You can get this app on Google Play Store and App Store. Use the following steps to check FASTag balance using any method.
AdvertisementCheck FASTag balance using SBI
If you have an SBI FASTag account, you can check the FASTag balance by visiting the official SBI FASTag page https://fastag.onlinesbi.com/ Enter your login details and land on your dedicated page. On your page, you can view the account details and the FASTag balance.
Check FASTag balance using ICICI
ICICI FASTag account holders can check their FASTag balance by visiting the ICICI FASTag page https://www.icicibank.com/Personal-Banking/cards/prepaid/fastag/index.page Choose your account type, land on the login page and log into your FASTag account. Once you land on the FASTag account, you can view all the FASTag account details and the balance information too.
Check FASTag balance using HDFC
If you are a FASTag account holder from HDFC bank, you can visit the dedicated FASTag page on the HDFC bank site and view the FASTag account balance. Visit https://v1.hdfcbank.com/htdocs/common/fastag/index.html Choose your account type. Land on the login page and log into your FASTag account. Once you land on your dedicated FASTag account page, you will be able to view the complete details about your FASTag account including the balance.
AdvertisementCheck FASTag balance using PayTM
PayTM FASTag customers can check their balance by visiting the page https://paytm.com/manage-fastag Enter your credentials and log into your PayTM FASTag account page. On your dedicated page, you can view the account details including the PayTM FASTag balance.
Check FASTag balance using PayTM
To check FASTag account balance on My FASTag app, download the My FASTag app on your Android or iOS device. Open the app and enter your account details. After logging into your account, you will find the complete details of your FASTag account and also the FASTag account balance information.
- What the future holds for co-working spaces in India
- India and China held a 16-hour long talk to resolve ongoing border dispute
- An American electric car maker explains why it took a different route than Elon Musk’s Tesla, Tata Motors or Mahindra
- Top stocks to watch on January 25
- Andhra ASHA worker's death following Covid jab triggers protest