NTA NEET 2020 results to be announced on October 16– Here's how to check your scorecard and rank
- The National Testing Agency will announce the results of the National Entrance cum Eligibility Test 2020 on October 16.
- NEET was held on September 13, across several test centres in the country.
- Students are advised to keep an eye on NEET’s official website at nta.neet.nic.in for the latest information.
- Check Business Insider for the latest news and updates.
AdvertisementThe National Testing Agency will announce the results of the National Entrance cum Eligibility Test 2020 on October 16. NEET is an entrance test conducted to admit students in various undergraduate medical courses at government medical institutions in India.
Students are advised to keep an eye on NEET’s official website at nta.neet.nic.in for the latest information.
Here’s how to check
- Go to NEET’s official website at nta.neet.nic.in
- Click on the link that reads ‘NEET (UG) - 2020 Result’
- Fill the details like application number and date of birth in the box.
- Click on submit.
- You will be able to view 2020 NEET results on your screen.
- Download or print it for future reference.
Candidates, who belong to the General or unreserved category, need at least 50 percentile to be eligible for counselling. Whereas, those from SC/ST/OBC need 40 percentile to be eligible for counselling.
The NTA has already released the scanned images of NEET OMR sheets. Students can match their answers with answers and raise objections against the OMR sheet before October 7, 6 pm.
- EXCLUSIVE: Communities, brand and then product — CEO explains how Stack Overflow flipped the script on software development
- Everybody in India must get Covid vaccine free, says Kejriwal
- Samsung now lets you buy up to four products in one single EMI as it seeks to boost sales this festive season
- Equitas Small Finance Bank IPO allotment: Here’s how to check share allotment status
- K'taka healthcare warriors first to get Covid vaccine: Minister