If you are vaccinated, IndiGo Airlines is giving discounts on airfares
"The offer is only available to
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUPassengers who have availed the offer at the time of booking will be required to furnish a valid COVID-19 vaccination certificate -- issued by the
"Alternately, they can display their vaccination status on the Aarogya Setu mobile application at the airport check-in counter/boarding gate," it added.
Sanjay Kumar, Chief Strategy and Revenue Officer, IndiGo said, "Being the largest airline in the country, we feel it is our responsibility to contribute to the national vaccination drive, by encouraging more people towards this common goal."
During April and May, India had been badly hit by the coronavirus infection's second wave, which is receding currently. Several states have been complaining about the COVID-19 vaccine shortage for the last couple of months.
AdvertisementThe Ministry of Health and Family Welfare said on Tuesday that more than 2.14 crore COVID-19 vaccine doses are still available with the states and union territories and over 33,80,590 vaccine doses are in the pipeline and will be received by them within the next three days.
Investments in crypto hit a new record of $17 billion, but Indian funds are yet to jump on the bandwagon
Amazon, Flipkart and other e-commerce platforms may not be able to do flash sales any more, if Indian government has its way
- Amazon Freedom Sale announced: Discounts on smartphones, laptops, electronics and more
- Tata, Vistara, Wipro and many more are hiring for HR roles
- Watch out for 4 IPOs opening on August 4— here’s a snapshot for each of the companies selling shares tomorrow
- MG Motor joins hands with Jio to improve connected car experience on its upcoming vehicle
- Amazon, Microsoft and Google control nearly two-thirds of the global cloud infra market