India adds 3,86,452 new COVID-19 cases and 3,498 fatalities in last 24 hours, highest single day spike ever
It was the ninth day in a row when India recorded more than 3 lakh cases while over 3,000 casualties have been reported for the past three days. On Thursday India witnessed 3,645 deaths, highest fatalities in a day.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOU
India's tally of
AdvertisementThe ministry said that 2,97,540 people have been discharged in the last 24 hours taking the total recoveries to 1,53,84,418.
The health ministry said that a total of 15,22,45,179 people have been vaccinated so far in the country.
Maharashtra reported a record high of 66,159 new Covid-19 cases followed by Kerala with 38,607 fresh cases and Uttar Pradesh 35,156. Delhi recorded 395 Covid-19 deaths and around 24,235 cases with positivity rate of 32.82 per cent. Karnataka reported a new all-time record with 39,047 Covid-19 cases in the last 24 hours.
Meanwhile, Prime Minister Narendra Modi will chair a meeting of the
According to the
India may end up wasting millions of COVID-19 vaccine doses if there is no separate queue for second shots
If you have just recovered from COVID-19, experts say you don't need to join in on the rush for vaccination immediately
Atlassian says its employees only need to come into the office 4 times a year under its new 'Team Anywhere' policy
- SEBI asks PNB Housing to halt ₹4,000 crore preferential issue of shares
- Word Music Day 2021: Importance, history, memorable quotes and how to celebrate it during a pandemic
- International Yoga Day — this year’s theme is ‘Yoga for well-being’
- International Yoga Day 2021 — a few quotes to remember and share
- India witnesses decline in daily COVID-19 cases with 58,419 fresh cases, lowest in last 81 days