India records less than one lakh COVID-19 cases for second consecutive day in last 24 hours
On June 8, India recorded 86,498 cases, lowest since April 2 when the country logged 89,129 new cases.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOU
In the past 24 hours, 2,219 more people succumbed to the pandemic.
AdvertisementIndia's overall tally of
After battling a brutal second wave for weeks, fresh Covid cases came down below the three lakh-mark for the first time on May 17 after touching record high of 4,14,188 on May 7.
In the last three weeks, India has recorded over 93,000 deaths. India registered record fatalities due to Covid-19 on May 21 with 4,529 deaths -- the highest from Covid infection in any country in a day since the coronavirus outbreak was reported in China's Wuhan in December 2019. It surpassed 4,468 deaths in the US on January 12, 2021, and 4,211 in Brazil on April 6, 2021.
According to the
The Health Ministry said that a total of 23,90,58,360 people have been vaccinated so far in the country, including 27,76,096 who were administered vaccines in the last 24 hours.
According to the
Apple WWDC 2021: iOS 15, iPadOS 15, macOS Monterey and India-specific announcements
Here’s why fuel prices in India may not come down in a big way — at least not this year
- Delhi reports its lowest daily COVID-19 cases in 104 days, records 213 single day COVID-19 cases
- Here’s how to recharge your Reliance Jio on WhatsApp
- India may classify Bitcoin as an asset class, but that may not solve the underlying problem
- Facebook rolls out new chat themes and payment options in Messenger app for US users
- Dodla Dairy's ₹520 crore IPO isn't to expand into new markets but to strengthen its foothold where it already exists