India registers 3,82,315 fresh COVID-19 cases and 3,780 fatalities in last 24 hours, highest number of deaths in a single day
It is the 14th straight day when India recorded more than three lakh cases while over 3,000 casualties have been reported for the past eight days.
India's total tally of
According to MoHFW, a total of 3,38,439 people have been discharged in the last 24 hours after getting cured.
The health ministry said that a total of 16,04,94,188 people have been vaccinated so far in the country, including 14,84,989, who were administered vaccines in the last 24 hours.
According to the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), 29,48,52,078 samples have been tested up to Tuesday (May 4) for Covid-19, of these 15,41,299 samples were tested on Tuesday.
Indian government gives the nod for 5G trials, Chinese companies kept out for now
EXCLUSIVE: Triton EV founder says it is planning for an IPO soon in the US, as the company gears up for its first car launch in India
Popular on BI
- Neobanking platform Vance raises $5.8 million in seed round led by Hummingbird Ventures
- Natural gas price increase negative for GAIL, IGL, marginal beneficiary is RIL: Jefferies
- Auto sales remain buoyant in September with reports of a good festive season ahead
- IAF scrambles fighter jets after bomb scare on Iranian civilian plane in Indian airspace
- Delhi reports over 400 cases of dengue in a week, taking the tally to 937