India registers 3,82,315 fresh COVID-19 cases and 3,780 fatalities in last 24 hours, highest number of deaths in a single day
It is the 14th straight day when India recorded more than three lakh cases while over 3,000 casualties have been reported for the past eight days.
India's total tally of
According to MoHFW, a total of 3,38,439 people have been discharged in the last 24 hours after getting cured.
The health ministry said that a total of 16,04,94,188 people have been vaccinated so far in the country, including 14,84,989, who were administered vaccines in the last 24 hours.
According to the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), 29,48,52,078 samples have been tested up to Tuesday (May 4) for Covid-19, of these 15,41,299 samples were tested on Tuesday.
Indian government gives the nod for 5G trials, Chinese companies kept out for now
EXCLUSIVE: Triton EV founder says it is planning for an IPO soon in the US, as the company gears up for its first car launch in India
- Chris Gayle appears four times in the top 10 list of most sixes hit in an IPL match
- Up-close and not so personal with Munnar’s pit vipers, gliding frogs and more
- Haryana government extends lockdown in the state till May 24
- UK's Cairn Energy identifies $70 billion Indian assets for seizing to recover amount due from government
- States to receive nearly 51 lakh COVID-19 vaccine doses in next three days, says Union Health Ministry