Indian Parliament passes bill to give statutory status to aviation regulators
The Aircraft (Amendment) Bill, 2020 also provides for keeping aircraft belonging to the country's armed forces outside the purview of the Aircraft Act, 1934.
The Bill also proposes to increase the fine amount for violations of new rules from Rs 10 lakh to Rs 1 crore.
The bill was passed by voice vote in
SEE ALSO: SpiceJet shares spike ahead of earnings— losses are certain, but cargo operations may hold some respite
EXCLUSIVE: IndiGo exec shares why it is the second-best performing airline stock globally this year despite record losses
Popular on BI
- Online furniture brand Pepperfry registers Rs 188 cr losses in FY23
- Most searched movies in 2023 – Animal is not in the Top 10 and Adipurush beats Pathaan
- EPFO invested Rs 27,105 crore in exchange trade funds in Apr-Oct: Labour Min
- Cocktails to prasads: What Indians wanted to cook and brew in 2023
- Kiara Advani to David Beckham, the most searched people in India in 2023