India's Apr-Nov fiscal deficit widens to 58.9% of 2022-23 target
As per Controller General of Accounts (
The government's total expenditure was Rs 24.43 lakh crore, or 61.9 per cent, of the Budget's target of Rs 39.45 lakh crore, as per the data.
Fiscal deficit is the difference between the state's revenue and spending. It shows the shortfall in revenue.
All-new Apple CarPlay features to AI for automobiles — here are some car technologies expected to arrive in 2023
CES 2023: Dates, news, products, and what to expect
Popular on BI
- Survey shows people find no improvement in public toilets across country
- Sebi extends deadline for listed cos to confirm or deny market rumours
- Tom Hanks, a dental plan promotion and an AI
- New 'inverse vaccine' shows potential to treat multiple sclerosis, diabetes: Study
- TDP leaders stage hunger strike In Delhi against arrest of Chandrababu Naidu