India's coal production up 16.4% so far in 2022-23
During the same period of the last financial year, the output was 522.34 million tonnes.
State-owned Coal India reported coal production of 479.05 million tonnes up to December, as compared to 413.63 million tonnes during the same period of last year, representing an increase of 15.82%.
Besides, the Ministry of Coal's amendment of the Mineral Concession (Amendment) Rules, 1960 under
"The Ministry is taking steps to augment rail connectivity infrastructure for all major mines under PM
With an objective to enhance the coal production capacity, it has put 141 new coal blocks for commercial auction and has been engaging regularly with various coal companies in the country and monitoring their production.
Rupee gains 9 paise to 82.69 against US dollar
Additional restrictions can't be imposed on freedom of speech of lawmakers: SC
Popular on BI
- EPFO invested Rs 27,105 crore in exchange trade funds in Apr-Oct: Labour Min
- Cocktails to prasads: What Indians wanted to cook and brew in 2023
- Kiara Advani to David Beckham, the most searched people in India in 2023
- Kashmir to Switzerland and more – India’s 10 most searched travel destinations in 2023
- Five common symptoms of Stomach Cancer