IndiGo and SpiceJet kick off festive sale — domestic flight fares starting as low as ₹877
- IndiGo launched a five-day special domestic sale with prices as low as ₹877 on its selected
- Spicejet also announced ‘Book Befikar Sale’, offering prices as low as ₹899 on select routes.
- IndiGo and Spicejet said the sale opened on January 13 and will remain open until January 17.
- The airlines said the latest sale offer is valid on travel from April 1 to September 30.
AdvertisementThe budget carrier IndiGo launched its first ‘The Big Fat IndiGo Sale’ of the year. A five-day special domestic sale in which the airlines will offer prices as low as ₹877 on its selected domestic flights.
This came a day after its peer Spicejet announced ‘Book Befikar Sale’, offering prices as low as ₹899 on its selected routes.
IndiGo and Spicejet said the sale opened on January 13 and will remain open until January 17. The airlines said the latest sale offer is valid on travel from April 1 to September 30. Both the airlines also mentioned that only limited seats are available and are open on ‘the first-come-first-served basis.’
Here’s all you need to know about SpiceJet’s ‘Book Befikar Sale’:
- Other services like seat selection, meal options, SpiceMax and You1st services will be offered at a discounted price along with low fare.
- Some popular routes available for starting sale fare of ₹899 include:
- The airline is also offering a complimentary flight voucher worth the booked flight’s base fare with a maximum value of ₹1000 for each passenger per flight on booking the sale fare.
- The airline is offering a one-time waiver of change/cancellation fee in case of booking modification/cancellation.
- IndiGo will charge a change or cancellation fee of ₹500 on bookings made during the sale.
- Booking made through HSBC Bank Credit Cards can avail an additional 5% cashback up to ₹750 on all fares with a minimum transaction of ₹3000.
- IndusInd Bank Credit Cardholders can avail of 12% cashback up to ₹5000 on 12 months EMI on a minimum transaction of ₹3000.
Trump becomes first president to be impeached twice as House charges him with inciting an insurrection
Popular on BI
- Corbevax price slashed to ₹250 per dose inclusive of GST
- IT professionals with 5-10 year experience are the best paid people in India
- Best toy bikes to keep your kids engaged
- New Range Rover Sport revealed in India— check features, specifications and more here
- Three new IPOs opening this week — Paradeep Phosphates, Ethos, eMudhra while LIC to list on exchanges tomorrow