IndiGo and SpiceJet kick off festive sale — domestic flight fares starting as low as ₹877
- IndiGo launched a five-day special domestic sale with prices as low as ₹877 on its selected
- Spicejet also announced ‘Book Befikar Sale’, offering prices as low as ₹899 on select routes.
- IndiGo and Spicejet said the sale opened on January 13 and will remain open until January 17.
- The airlines said the latest sale offer is valid on travel from April 1 to September 30.
This came a day after its peer Spicejet announced ‘Book Befikar Sale’, offering prices as low as ₹899 on its selected routes.
IndiGo and Spicejet said the sale opened on January 13 and will remain open until January 17. The airlines said the latest sale offer is valid on travel from April 1 to September 30. Both the airlines also mentioned that only limited seats are available and are open on ‘the first-come-first-served basis.’
Here’s all you need to know about SpiceJet’s ‘Book Befikar Sale’:
- Other services like seat selection, meal options, SpiceMax and You1st services will be offered at a discounted price along with low fare.
- Some popular routes available for starting sale fare of ₹899 include:
- The airline is also offering a complimentary flight voucher worth the booked flight’s base fare with a maximum value of ₹1000 for each passenger per flight on booking the sale fare.
- The airline is offering a one-time waiver of change/cancellation fee in case of booking modification/cancellation.
- IndiGo will charge a change or cancellation fee of ₹500 on bookings made during the sale.
- Booking made through HSBC Bank Credit Cards can avail an additional 5% cashback up to ₹750 on all fares with a minimum transaction of ₹3000.
- IndusInd Bank Credit Cardholders can avail of 12% cashback up to ₹5000 on 12 months EMI on a minimum transaction of ₹3000.
Trump becomes first president to be impeached twice as House charges him with inciting an insurrection
- Brands like Burberry and Armani as well as online retail help Asia’s second richest man bag record retail profit
- Madhya Pradesh Assembly budget session between Feb 22-Mar 26
- Reliance Industries Oct-Dec 2020 earnings were below estimates
- Reliance Jio’s profit grows 15% but new subscribers are the lowest in 7 quarters
- Popular devotional singer Narendra Chanchal passes away at 80