Indigo flight passenger opens emergency exit door, DGCA orders probe
- A passenger opened an emergency door creating a scare among passengers on
IndiGo6E flight 6E-7339 from Chennai to Trivandrum.
- The flight took off after pressurisation and safety checks soon after.
- The Directorate General of Civil Aviation ordered a probe into the matter.
A passenger on an Indigo flight created a scare and panic among fellow passengers when he opened the emergency door on December 10, 2022. The flight was on its way from Chennai to Trivandrum.
In yet another incident of misconduct, the passenger opened an emergency door creating a scare among passengers on IndiGo 6E flight 6E-7339 from Chennai to Trivandrum on December 10, 2022. The flight took off after pressurisation checks soon after. DGCA has ordered a probe into the matter.
A senior DGCA official said that they are looking into the matter.
"The incident happened on December 10 on Indigo flight 6E-7339 from Chennai to Trivandrum. On Dec 10, 2022, a passenger opened an emergency door in IndiGo 6E flight 6E-7339 from Chennai to Trivandrum. The flight took off after pressurization checks soon after. The incident created panic among passengers and the flight took off after a safety check," said the DGCA official.
Earlier, a man named
US-based financial services company
In the bail plea, Shankar Mishra stated that he will continue to be cooperative with the police in the future as well and cooperate in the investigation in any manner or form required.
Great Republic Day Sale – best deals on gaming monitors, headphones, and more on Amazon
AdvertisementDawood Ibrahim's nephew reveals family secrets, says the don married a Pakistani woman
Popular on BI
- A millennial who became a millionaire after the 2008 crash says building wealth is about more than opportunistic investing. You also have to make lifestyle changes and load up on side hustles.
- OnePlus Nord CE 3 leaks ahead of launch – specs, expected launch date and more
- A 53-year-old longevity researcher says his 'biological age' is a decade younger thanks to 4 daily habits — but the science behind them is mixed
- Learning AI can be lucrative: Freshers’ annual pay is ₹10-14 lakh in India, says TeamLease Digital report
- CoCo bonds fall sharply over Credit Suisse deal
- Date night conversations to diet charts – 10 things ChatGPT can help you with
- Gold is bankable, shines more than some western banks say experts
- Fear of financial crisis is keeping investors away from stock markets say experts