Jharkhand reports one more COVID-19 death, confirmed cases rise to 350
The swab samples of the man, who died on May 21, tested positive for novel coronavirus on Saturday, Koderma District Assistant Chief Medical Officer A B Prasad said.
The deceased had returned from Mumbai recently.
Meanwhile, the state reported 27 new COVID-19 cases on Saturday, raising Jharkhand's tally of confirmed cases to 350, a government bulletin said.
A total of 205 cases are active, while 141 patients have recovered and been discharged, it said.
The recovery rate in the state is 40.28 per cent as against the national rate of 41.38 per cent, the bulletin said, adding, the mortality rate is 1.14 per cent as against the national rate of 2.97 per cent.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Here is a list of bank holidays in October 2022
- An Apple executive is leaving the company after being filmed joking about fondling 'big-breasted women' in a viral TikTok video
- RBI hikes repo rate by 50 bps, taking it to a three-year high of 5.9% – Das says inflation at ‘alarmingly high levels’ across jurisdictions
- Best camera phone under ₹15000
- Best 5G mobile phones under ₹20000
- 22 lakh Indian IT professionals likely to leave jobs by 2025: Report
- OnePlus says successfully geared up for 5G launch with 5G-ready smartphone portfolio
- This website generates videos from a single image and text for free – here’s all you need to know