Karnataka CM directs officials to check tax leakages
He asked officials to initiate action against those usingfake E-Way bill, misuse of time given for movement of freight,CMO in a release said.
Yediyurappa reviewed the progress made by Commercial Taxdepartment during the meeting with officials here.
Naturally due to COVID-19 induced lockdown, taxcollection have come down, the Chief Minister said anddirected officials to take measures to compensate this in thedays to come.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Airtel announces IQ Video platform, to enable businesses to build video streaming products
- HUL spent Rs 2,255 crore on advertising between April and September this year
- Aadhaar Hackathon 2021 – how to participate, prize money, rules and more
- Ad fraud rates decrease in desktop and mobile web display in India: Report
- Cryptocurrency miners are taking a toll on power grids worldwide — Russia and Belarus join other countries look to separate them from other power users