Karnataka CM Yediyurappa to donate one year's salary to the Chief Minister Relief Fund
"It is a very difficult time that we are all going through. And it is important that we fight this epidemic together. Personally, I am donating my one year's salary to the #CMRF Covid19. I request you all to contribute, however small, and help #Karnataka fight #Corona.Thank you," Yediyurappa tweeted along with a video message announcing the same.
Yediyurappa on March 25 had appealed to people to help the state government by donating money for the advanced medical support system to fight the spread of COVID-19.
Those willing to donate can transfer funds online and also send cheques or DDs to Chief Minister Relief Fund COVID- 19, he had said. KSU
Popular on BI
- The last Solar Eclipse of 2021: Date, time and everything you need to know
- Ahmedabad and Bengaluru see a big jump in hiring activity in November
- ‘Right person at the right time’ — Here’s a sneak-peek at economist Gita Gopinath’s journey so far
- The best Netflix alternatives to watch Korean dramas and movies in India
- Gartner predicts opt-out rate for mobile app tracking to decline by 2023 as Apple, Google aim to control it