List of medical college hospitals that can treat Coronavirus in Telangana
- The Telangana government has asked private medical college hospitals to provide Coronavirus treatment.
- A total of 15,500 beds have been requested by the government, out of which 1,100 are in intensive care units.
- The government will provide these hospitals with the drugs, PPE kits, N95 masks and other disposables needed.
The Telangana government has been in talks with these colleges to offer their attached hospitals for the treatment of Coronavirus. These hospitals totally have 1,100 beds in Intensive Care Units (ICU) and 200 ventilators.
According to a PTI report, the government will start using these private hospital facilities from April 10. The government will provide the necessary drugs, PPE, N95 masks and other disposables.
No leaves to junior doctors, faculty
The medical colleges have been asked to not grant any leaves to their doctors and faculty. “You are also requested not to grant leaves to junior doctors, faculty and other healthcare staff,” said Etela Rajender, the Minister for Medical & Health and Family Welfare.
Coronavirus cases in Telangana cross 400 with 11 deaths
Confirmed cases of Coronavirus in Telangana crossed the 400 mark on April 8, along with 11 deaths.
Currently, out of the 404 confirmed cases, 348 cases are active while 45 have recovered. All the 11 deaths are of the attendees of the Tablighi Jamaat event that was held in Delhi from March 13 to 15.
List of private hospitals for Coronavirus treatment in Telangana
|Name of the hospital||Location|
|Bhaskar Medical College||Moinabad|
|Chalmeda Anandarao Institute of Medical Sciences||Karimnagar|
|Dr Patnam Mahender Reddy Institute of Medical Sciences||Chevella|
|Kamineni Institute of Medical Sciences||Sripuram|
|Malla Reddy Institute of Medical Sciences||Suraram|
|Mamata Medical College||Khammam|
|Mamata Academy of Medical Sciences||Bachupally|
|MediCiti Institute of Medical Sciences||Ghanpur|
|MNR Medical College and Hospital||Fasalwadi|
|Prathima Institute of Medical Sciences||Karimnagar|
|SVS Medical College||Mahabubnagar|
|Surabhi Institute of Medical Sciences||Siddipet|
|Kamineni Academy of Medical Sciences and Medical Centre||LB Nagar|
|Malla Reddy Medical College for Women||Suraram|
|Maheshwara Medical College||Medak|
|RVM Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre||Medak|
|Shadan Institute of Medical Sciences||Himayatsagar|
|Deccan College of Medical Sciences||Kanchanbagh|
|Dr VRK Women's Medical College||Moinabad|
|Ayaan Institute of Medical Sciences||Moinabad|
|ESIC Medical College, Sanathnagar||Hyderabad|
Coronavirus cases in Telangana
What is Coronavirus rapid testing and how does it work
Coronavirus news and updates
- 20 DMRC staff have tested positive for COVID-19 till date: Sources
- COVID-positive man dies, daughter says 'not admitted' in time by Delhi hospital
- Four more COVID-19 cases in HP's Hamirpur, ten recover
- COVID-19 cases cross 2,000-mark in Assam
- 13 Indians among 517 new coronavirus cases reported in Singapore
- Cyclone Nisarga Updates
- Lockdown extended
- Telangana lockdown guidelines
- Surat Containment Zones
- Karnataka Lockdown Guidelines
- Delhi Containment Zones
- Indore corona cases
- Ecommerce Policy
- Coronavirus cases in India
- Coronavirus cases
- Telangana Coronavirus hotspot
- Maharashtra lockdown guidelines
- Containment Zone in Kolkata
- Pune Containment Zone
- Punjab lockdown guidelines
- Tamilnadu lockdown Guidelines