Lok Sabha passes amendments to Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act — makes Aadhaar mandatory for foreign contribution towards NGOs
Amid concerns raised by various opposition members about the The Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Amendment Bill, 2020, minister of state for
The bill was passed after a discussion in the lower house.
Replying to the discussion on the bill, the minister asserted that the bill was necessary for an Aatmanirbhar Bharat (self-reliant India) and that it will also help in curbing misuse of foreign funds.
Among other provisions, the bill proposes to enable the Centre to allow a NGO or association to surrender its FCRA certificate.
Indian Army may call on the double hump camel to help patrol the India-China border
It’s not just the DWS deal, Morgan Stanley's outlook has painted HCL Tech green — along with TCS, Infosys and Wipro
Top ten phishing tricks that companies are using to test their employees’ cybersecurity smarts
- Upcoming bike launches in November: From Ducati Multistrada to Royal Enfield Meteor and KTM 250, to 2021 Honda CB1000R, here’s the list
- Researchers identify new drug to treat Covid-19 patients
- Ice drug worth 2 crore seized, 2 held
- Nearly a third of RIL’s profit is shaved off by the dent in refining
- Reliance Retail clocks nearly as much revenue as a year earlier as COVID shock abates — but the Amazon threat looms