Lok Sabha passes two Health Ministry Bills in midnight proceedings
These Bills were moved for passage after the House passed
Union Health Minister
The Homoeopathy Central Council (Amendment) Bill, 2020, which was passed by the Rajya Sabha on September 18, seeks amendment to
Harsh Vardhan later moved the Indian Medicine Central Council (Amendment) Bill, 2020 for its passage. The Bill seeks to amend the Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970, as passed by Rajya Sabha.
It will replace the Indian Medicine Central Council (Amendment) Ordinance, 2020 which was promulgated by the President on April 24 this year.
AdvertisementBoth the Bills were passed around 12.20 a.m. on Tuesday after a short debate among a few Members of Parliament (MPs) followed by Harsh Vardhan's concluding remark.
It’s not just the DWS deal, Morgan Stanley's outlook has painted HCL Tech green — along with TCS, Infosys and Wipro
Indian Army may call on the double hump camel to help patrol the India-China border
- Bezos vs Ambani battle: Eight questions regarding Amazon's disclosures of Future deal will be in the spotlight
- Maharashtra reduces COVID-19 test rates at private labs to ₹980
- Top stocks to watch — Mahindra Finance, Tata Motors, Airtel, DHFL, SBI, Coforge, and others
- Compound Interest Waiver Scheme applies to everyone but provides limited relief — Here’s everything you need to know
- Best budget truly wireless earbuds in India