Maha adds 7,827 new COVID-19 cases in single-day; 173 more die
With 173more patients succumbing to the infection, the number of fatalities has gone up to 10,289, the department said in a statement.
A total of 3,340 people were discharged in the day, taking the number of the recovered cases to 1,40,325, it said.
13,17,895people have been tested so far.The number of active cases in the state now stands at 1,03,813. MR NSK NSK
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- I've had the new iPhone 14 for 2 weeks. I should've listened to Steve Jobs' daughter because I now regret buying it.
- China tells state banks to prepare for a massive dollar dump and yuan buying spree as Beijing's prior interventions have failed to stem its currency's worst year since 1994
- Airtel 5G launched in eight cities, entire country to be covered by 2024
- Essential food item prices spiked in the last one year
- SC to hear SEBI's review petition against RIL on Oct 12
- OPINION: Can trust-based philanthropy become the mainstream?
- PM Modi on India’s 5G launch – here are the key points from the speech
- PM Modi inaugurates India Mobile Congress, experiences 5G devices being showcased