Maha: Amravati COVID-19 count touches 202 as 11 test positive
Amravati came on the COVID-19 map on April 4, reached 100 cases on May 16 and crossed the 200-mark 13 days later, the doubling rate slightly worse off than the state's 15.7 days.
"Of these, three cases were from Freezerpura, seven, including five of the same family, from Ratanganj, and one from Ramnagar," he said.
The number of active cases in the city is 67, as 116 have recovered, 15 have died, and four were referred to Nagpur, the official added.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Trading app Public lists shiba inu coin on its trading platform as the Robinhood rival broadens crypto offerings
- Federal Bank is offering internships for fresh graduates — Check out stipend, incentives and other details
- Best AMD desktop processors — which one to buy in India?
- Best AMD Ryzen laptops in India
- Best TVs with HDR support in India
- Bored Ape NFT sells for $2.7 million, making it the most expensive in Yacht Club collection
- Startup salaries have increased over 40% in the last six months