Maha: Four new COVID-19 cases in Aurangabad; district tally 24
During the weekend, no new COVID-19 case was reportedfrom the district.
But, on Monday morning, two men, aged 33 and 70 years,a 30-year-old woman and an 11-year-old girl tested positivefor the viral infection here, the official said.
They contracted the infection from those who testedpositive for coronavirus earlier, civil surgeon Dr SundarKulkarni told reporters.
So far, one person from the district has died due tothe disease while one has been discharged after recovery.
Of the other 22 patients, 20 are undergoing treatmentat a dedicated hospital for coronavirus cases.Besides, one person is admitted at the AurangabadGovernment Medical College and Hospital while another patientis undergoing treatment at a private hospital, an officialsaid. AWGK GK
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Air Canada, Emirates, Air India and other airlines resume flights to Toronto and the tickets are priced up to ₹5 lakh
- I flew on a $65 million Gulfstream G650ER private jet and saw why it's a favorite of tech billionaires like Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos
- The collapse of Evergrande, one of China’s largest home developers, is “not a Lehman moment” but the fear may haunt steel and metal stocks in India
- Zee Entertainment, Infosys, HDFC Bank and other top stocks to watch out for on September 22
- IRCTC, IndiaMART, Cummins India and others have been under pressure in the last 5 days but still worth buying
- Noise ropes in Taapsee Pannu as its brand ambassador for smart wearables
- Online fantasy gaming startup earns almost five times Dhoni's Chennai Super Kings
- Samsung's first F-series phone with 5G support, Galaxy F42, to launch soon