Maha reports biggest one-day spike of 7,862 COVID-19 cases
With 226 more patients succumbing to the infection, the death toll in the state reached 9,893, it said.As many as 5,366 patients recovered and were discharged from hospitals during the day, the department said in a statement.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- El Salvador is pushing for the use of Bitcoin with ATMs, digital wallets and free money — but participation is not ‘mandatory’
- Best rugged smartwatches in India
- Best 43-inch smart TVs under ₹30,000
- A new cryptocurrency scam targeting gamers has already siphoned off $2 million in Monero
- Twitter locks out Ravi Shankar Prasad temporarily, the minister behind India’s latest IT rules