Maharashtra continues to add to K'taka's COVID-19 tally; 178 new cases reported
Of the fresh cases, 156 are returnees from Maharashtra.
With 47 deaths and 869 discharges, there are 1,793 active coronavirus cases in the state, the department said in its mid-day bulletin.Other than returnees from Maharashtra, the 178 cases include five, who have come from Delhi, and one each from Andhra Pradesh, Rajasthan and Tamil Nadu. Advertisement
While one is with international travel history from Ireland.
Remaining cases include- four who are contacts of patients who earlier tested positive, and one each with history of ILI and SARI.Contact history of five others are still being traced.
Among the districts where new cases were reported,Raichur accounting for 62, followed by Yadgir 60, 15 each from Udupi and Kalaburagi, Bengaluru urban 10, four each from Davangere and Chikkaballapura, two each from Mandya and Mysuru, and one each from Bengaluru rural, Shivamogga, Chitradurga and Dharwad. KSU ROH ROH
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- 936 new COVID-19 cases in Assam; eight more die
- 156 fresh cases in Jharkhand, COVID-19 tally now 3,518
- 755 new COVID-19 cases take Odisha's tally to 11,956
- Battling depression, AIIMS Delhi junior doctor jumps off 10th floor of hostel, dies
- AIIMS probe finds no mala fide intent in death of COVID-19 positive journalist: Harsh Vardhan