Manipur Guv lauds efforts of health workers, police for fight against COVID-19
Heptulla, in a video message, said "regardless oftheir own safety, they are working for the service of thepeople" and "taking a great risk" in the fight against thedeadly virus.
Manipur has a solitary COVID-19 case so far -- a 65-year-old person undergoing treatment at RIMS isolation ward.A 23-year-old woman, who tested positive on March 23,has now recovered, officials said.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- After Delhi, Gujarat reduces COVID-19 test prices to ₹800 from ₹1,500 for private labs
- November GST collection stands at ₹1.04 lakh crore
- PNB ATM withdrawals, LPG cylinders, and insurance policies — five major changes set to kick in on December 1
- Burger King India’s grey market appetite surges ahead of IPO tomorrow — brokerages recommend ‘subscribe’ on attractive valuations
- Vaccine will not be released for mass use unless proven immunogenic: Serum Institute