Mizoram reports four new COVID-19 cases, tally rises to 231
The patients are personnel of the National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) posted at Lungverh, about 15 km from Aizawl, he said.
All of them had recently returned from other states -- Assam, Manipur, Haryana and Andhra Pradesh -- the official said.Mizoram now has 81 active cases, while at least 150 people have been discharged after recovery.
- Delhi registers 96 fresh cases in last 24 hours, lowest single-day in nine months
- Axis Bank's net profit for the Q3 of 2020-21 fell 36%
- Bharat Biotech to make antigen for first-ever anti-malaria vaccine
- SIMPLY PUT: Watch out for production linked incentives in the budget — here’s how it will work
- Surgeries, invasive procedures and OPDs to resume at all Delhi government hospitals