Nagaland's tally rises to 845 with 71 new COVID-19 cases
Of the 845 COVID-19 cases, 518 are active cases as 327 people have recovered from the disease, he said.
"Out of the 816 samples tested, 71 new positive cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed," the minister tweeted this morning, adding that 60 people are from Dimapur, seven from Mon and four from KohimaNagaland had reported its first COVID-19 case on May 25 when three people who returned from Chennai tested positive for coronavirus.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Connaught Place to remain shut as farmers' tractor parade turns violent
- After violent clashes with police, farmers swarm Red Fort
- DMRC closed entry and exit gates of yellow, green, violet and blue lines in surge of farmers protest
- Delhi Police fires tear-gas shells on farmers near Akshardham temple and Sanjay Gandhi Transport Nagar
- Protesting farmers break barricades at Delhi borders, entering the national capital ahead of time