One Covid-19 death reported in AP, toll rises to 4
Amaravati(AP), Apr 7 () Ten fresh cases of coronaviruswere reported in Andhra Pradesh through the day on Tuesday,taking the tally to 314 even as the government announced thedeath of a 45-year-old person in Kurnool district, pushing theoverall toll to four.
The total number of coronavirus cases in the state nowtouched 314 while the active cases remained at 304, the latestbulletin said.Of the 10 cases detected on Tuesday, eight were fromGuntur district and one each from SPS Nellore and Kadapa.
The 45-year-old person in Kurnool did not have any travelhistory but was admitted to the government hospital withsymptoms of the virus on April 1 and he tested positive.He was also said to be suffering from Type-2 diabetes andhe died on April 3, the state nodal officer Arja Srikanthsaid.
In all, six patients had recovered from the disease andbeen discharged from hospitals.With 74 cases, Kurnool topped the chart in the statefollowed by SPS Nellore with 43 and Guntur with 41.The two north coastal districts of Srikakulam andVizianagaram remained unaffected by the pandemic so far, withzero cases. DBVROH ROH
- Best broadband plans in India in 2021 – JioFiber, Airtel Xstream Fiber and ACT Fibernet
- IPL 2021: Royal Challengers Bangalore have beaten Sunrisers Hyderabad 7 out of 18 times they played each other
- Publicis Groupe consolidates Data Science, Programmatic and Media Tech with Zenith and Starcom, under a common leadership
- Here are the 7 Indians who will be a part of Cannes Lions Jury this year
- CBSE Class 10 board exams cancelled, Class 12 exams postponed as COVID-19 cases surge