One more COVID-19 case detected in Uttarakhand; tally rises to 52
The latest case has been reported from Rishikesh, Additional Secretary, Health, Yugal Kishore Pant said.
Thirty-four patients have recovered already and the number of active cases stands at 18, he said.A 56-year-old woman, who was admitted to the AIIMS in Rishikesh on April 22, is the latest patient to have contracted the disease, Dean of hospital affairs U B Mishra said.
- Stocks to track on March 4 — HDFC, Airtel, Infosys, Adani Ports and others
- Deficit budget tabled in Arunachal Assembly with focus on
- DPR for piped water connection project announced in Rajasthan Budget to be ready by Aug 30: BD Kalla
- Budget session of Karnataka legislature to begin on Thursday
- Bharat Biotech’s Covaxin shows 81% efficacy after second dose in phase 3 trials