One more test positive for COVID-19 in Meghalaya
All information about the patient, including his age and gender, have been withheld to protect privacy, a health department official said.
"Another person who had travelled from Haryana has turned out positive. Person is in Tura and under quarantine. Total cases : 21, Recovered : 12, deceased :1, active cases : 8, Sangma tweeted on Thursday night.Meghalaya has reported 21 COVID-19 cases so far. One person succumbed to the disease, while 12 others have recovered. JOP RMS RMS
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- The Cybertruck's lack of door handles confused its first buyers — leading Elon Musk to show them how to open the truck
- Adani Group to invest USD 75 bn to scale up AGEL's RE portfolio to 45 GW: Gautam Adani
- OnlyFans star Riley Reid plans to 'immortalize' herself using AI. Here's how her team built her new chatbot.
- Electric eels can change the genetic composition of other organisms by shocking them!
- Exploring vibrant flavors: 10 healthy salad options in India
- 10 dry fruits to include in your daily winter diet
- Paytm to focus on big ticket loans to low-risk credit-worthy customers
- 10 Cities in India perfect for a chill and relaxed life