One more tests positive for COVID-19 in U'khand, total cases rise to 48
A 40-year-old man from Haldwani in Nainital district has tested positive, Additional Secretary Health Yugal Kishore Pant said.
He had come in contact with a COVID-19 positive person, the official said.Out of a total 48 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the state so far, 25 have recovered, he said.
With this, the number of coronavirus testing labs in Uttarakhand has risen to three, he said. The other two, already carrying out such tests, are Haldwani medical college and the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh.Meanwhile, the IAS Association of Uttarakhand has decided to donate one day's salary of every member for the next six months to the Chief Minister's relief fund to assist the fight against COVID-19, association president Manisha Panwar said. ALM TDSTDS
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Here’s how Indians are buying Tesla, Facebook, and Apple shares through brokerage startups
- Radio ad revenue for July-Sept quarter in 2020 was Rs 198.53 crore: TRAI
- YouTube starts rolling out hashtag landing pages— here’s how you can use it
- Do not panic when Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman reads out the revised estimates
- India records 14,545 new COVID-19 cases in last 24 hours