Over 3,600 people detained for violating lockdown in Delhi
According to the data shared by the police, 271 cases were registered under section 188 (for disobedience to order duly promulgated by public servant) of the Indian Penal Code till 5pm.
View all Offers
- 42% OFF
AmazonBasics Steel Zero Gravity Reclining Lounge Portable Chair, Black₹ 3499₹ 6000Buy On
Amazon Brand - Solimo Capella Engineered Wood Espresso Finish Modern Coffee Table (Brown)₹ 3909₹ 7399Buy On
Amazon Brand - Solimo Rollaway Wrought Iron Metal Folding Single Bed with 4-Inch Contemporary Foam Mattress, Lockable Wheels (Black)₹ 9999₹ 15000Buy On
- 74% OFF
Amazon Brand - Solimo XXL Bean Bag Filled With Beans (Brown and Tan)₹ 1469₹ 6000Buy On
- 42% OFF
Ebee 8 Pair Metal Shoe Stand (Blue, 4 Shelves)₹ 519₹ 899Buy On
A total of 3,608 people were detained under section 65 (persons bound to comply with reasonable directions of police officers) and 301 vehicles have been impounded under section 66 of the Delhi Police Act, the data showed.
A total of 677 movement passes were issued and 188 cases registered against people for stepping out of their houses without wearing masks, the police said.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- pi Ventures plans to invest in 25 young startups with its latest $75 million fund
- Best deals on hair straighteners, trimmers and other grooming products on Amazon
- Amazon Republic Day Sale 2022 — Best deals and offers on Echo smart speakers, Fire TV Sticks and more
- Two IndiGo planes avert mid-air collision over Bengaluru airport, DGCA to take strict action
- India's tennis star Sania Mirza announces retirement from the sport by the end of 2022 season