Punjab: 12 of Nawanshahr victim's family recover from coronavirus
Two of his relatives are still under treatment, they said.
According to officials, a two-year-old child grandchild of the septuagenarian was among the four members of his family who discharged from the Nawanshahr Civil Hospital on Tuesday.
The Germany-returned septuagenarian had infected at least 27 people in Nawanshahr, Jalandhar and Hoshiarpur districts before his death on March 18.
His test report arrived after his death, in which he was declared coronavirus positive.
Deputy Commissioner Vinay Bublani said so far 15 patients have been discharged from the Nawanshahr hospital.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon told wealthy clients there's a chance the US is heading into 'something worse' than a recession, report says
- Why Google employees fear the worst as the company quietly extends its hiring freeze
- WeWork co-founder's startup gets valued at $1 billion even before launch
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 and Galaxy Z Flip4 pre-booking starts today in India - check all offers here
- Markets open higher as inflation worries ease; auto stocks are top gainers
- Ola S1 electric scooter relaunched at an introductory price, electric car teased
- Indian-Americans play Vande Mataram in Times Square to celebrate independence day