Punjab: 12 of Nawanshahr victim's family recover from coronavirus
Two of his relatives are still under treatment, they said.
According to officials, a two-year-old child grandchild of the septuagenarian was among the four members of his family who discharged from the Nawanshahr Civil Hospital on Tuesday.
The Germany-returned septuagenarian had infected at least 27 people in Nawanshahr, Jalandhar and Hoshiarpur districts before his death on March 18.
His test report arrived after his death, in which he was declared coronavirus positive.
Deputy Commissioner Vinay Bublani said so far 15 patients have been discharged from the Nawanshahr hospital."We have now three patients left at the hospital. Of them, reports of two patients have come negative and their samples will again be taken for testing," said the DC. CHS VSD RDKRDK
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Elon Musk’s puppy, a new strategy to burn tokens, and altcoins playing catch up — the perfect storm for cryptocurrency Shiba Inu to skyrocket
- Chinese smartphone brands under scrutiny, government to check components, pre-installed apps: Report
- Best AMD desktop processors — which one to buy in India?
- Best AMD Ryzen laptops in India
- Best TVs with HDR support in India
- Bored Ape NFT sells for $2.7 million, making it the most expensive in Yacht Club collection
- Startup salaries have increased over 40% in the last six months