Rajasthan 2021-22 Budget will be inclusive: Gehlot
The chief minister held meetings with various groups on Friday to know their aspirations for the budget, an official statement said.Gehlot said the coronavirus pandemic adversely affected the state's economy and revenue.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Paytm IPO: Vijay Shekhar Sharma may not remain the promoter of the company he founded 21 years ago
- Whether it's half a million or three million — 'low skilled' IT jobs in India are definitely at risk
- Best fitness bands for men in India in 2021
- After Google noticed a lack of diversity in most ads it surveyed, it has now launched a toolkit for marketers to help make advertising more inclusive
- Tata Motors and Tata Power have jointly set up India's largest solar carport, aims to reduce 7,000 tonnes of carbon emissions