Rajasthan government withdraws night curfew after decline in COVID-19 cases
In the COVID-19 review meeting, it has been decided to end the night curfew in the state and to give some relaxations in a phased manner. But it will be necessary to follow health protocols, otherwise the number of infected patients may increase, Chief Minister
The state government had, on November 21, decided to impose a night curfew in eight districts from 8 PM to 6 AM following a spurt in coronavirus cases.
The night curfew was initially imposed in Jaipur,
In November, the daily number of cases had crossed the 3,000-mark in Rajasthan, but it has come down significantly now.
As many as 261 persons tested positive on Sunday and the number of active cases was 5,050.
The startup behind Chhota Bheem, Motu Patlu and Shikari Shambhu is back with an IPO plan — after a series of acquisitions and fundraisings
The ₹4,600 crore IPO from IRFC is ‘attractive,’ and the best thing about the borrowing arm for Indian Railways is the assured margin
How to apply for IRFC IPO? Check the details and online application process here
Cure.fit strengthens its US offering by acquiring digital trainer and workout app Onyx
Popular on BI
- White collar roles more at threat from AI
- Market cap of BSE-listed firms hits record high of Rs 331 lakh crore; just shy of entering $4-trillion club
- 10 Best honeymoon places near Delhi
- Samsung launches new smartphone with 50 MP camera in India
- Unveiling the sweet side of corn: 7 mouthwatering recipes