Rajasthan hikes penalty on gathering of more than 100 people at marriages from ₹10,000 to ₹25,000
Chairing a meeting to review the steps taken to contain COVID spread in the state, he said administration and
AdvertisementDistrict collectors, superintendents of police and other senior officials have been given responsibility to ensure night curfew norms are maintained in eight districts as announced and not more than 100 people are gathered in the crowd. Every person should wear masks and social distancing norms should also be followed, the Chief Minister said.
Notably, the state government announced night curfew in Jaipur, Jodhpur, Bikaner, Kota, Alwar, Udaipur, Alwar and Ajmer.
Also the penalty for those not wearing masks was increased to Rs 500 from Rs 200 on Saturday.
The Chief Minister on Sunday said that the state government's major objective is to save lives of people.
On Sunday, a total of 3,260 new COVID cases and 17 deaths were reported.
A total of 603 cases were reported in Jaipur while 414 in Jodhpur, 210 in Ajmer, 271 in Alwar, 131 in Bhilwara, 240 in Kota, 100 in Pali and 184 in Udaipur.
AdvertisementSEE ALSO: Amazon Pharmacy is going to be the first big test of public trust in Prime and will expose the company to more scrutiny
Moderna Covid-19 vaccine to cost govts $25-$37 per dose: CEO
- Here’s a tiny washing machine that cleans your TWS earbuds in two minutes
- 106-year-old woman in Madhya Pradesh gets her first COVID-19 vaccine
- Facebook's ad delivery system shows gender bias, says new study
- Check out the top 10 batsmen with the highest strike rate in all IPL matches
- Petrol pumps closed in Rajasthan as dealers demand rollback of VAT on fuel