Rajasthan records 4 more COVID-19 fatalities, 94 new cases
All four deaths were reported in Jodhpur.
Sikar reported the highest of 33 cases, while Barmer reported 22. Jaipur and Kota reported 12 and seven cases respectively, the report stated.Five cases were reported in Sirohi, three in Dausa, two each in Ajmer, Nagaur and Pali, and one case each was reported from Tonk, Churu and Sriganganagar. Besides these, three patients from outside the state also tested positive for the virus.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Macrotech Developers IPO — here is how to check share allotment status
- PL 2021: Here’s a look at how Punjab Kings vs CSK play against each other
- Goa and Gurugram recorded highest single day of covid 19 cases today
- Wipro fears it may lose its employees to competitors as there is an explosion of IT jobs
- Citibank to exit consumer banking business in India