Rajasthan reports nine more COVID-19 deaths, 500 new cases
Jaipur, Jul 9 () Rajasthan reported nine more COVID-19 deaths and 500 fresh cases of the infection on Thursday, taking the death toll to 491 and the tally in the state to 22,563, officials said here.
The number of active cases stands at 5,002.Three deaths each were reported in Jodhpur and Pali and one each in Jaipur, Nagaur and Udaipur, they said.
According to an official report, 112 new cases were reported in Jodhpur, 55 in Nagaur, 53 in Barmer, 48 in Jaipur, 43 in Bikaner, 34 in Ajmer, 29 in Bharatpur, 21 in Alwar, 16 in Sikar, 15 in Udaipur, 13 in Churu, 11 in Dausa, eight in Jhunjhunu and seven each in Karauli, Pali, Sirohi, besides cases in other districts.A total of 16,712 people have been discharged after treatment so far. AG IJT
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Here’s how Indians are buying Tesla, Facebook, and Apple shares through brokerage startups
- Radio ad revenue for July-Sept quarter in 2020 was Rs 198.53 crore: TRAI
- YouTube starts rolling out hashtag landing pages— here’s how you can use it
- Do not panic when Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman reads out the revised estimates
- India records 14,545 new COVID-19 cases in last 24 hours