Rajasthan's COVID-19 tally crosses 20,000-mark with 632 fresh cases
Jaipur, July 5 () Rajasthan on Sunday reported its highest single-day spike of 632 COVID-19 cases, taking the infection tally past the 20,000-mark in the state, officials said.
The death toll due to COVID-19 reached 456 following the demise of nine patients in the state, they said.Six fatalities were reported from Jodhpur and one each from Bikaner, Kota and Udaipur, according to an official report. Advertisement
There are 3,780 active cases in the state, while a total of 15,928 people have recovered from the infection.
With 632 new cases, the COVID-19 tally in the state rose to 20,164.Among the new cases are three people from other states.
A maximum of 65 cases were reported from Pratapgarh, Jodhpur and Bikaner reported 57 cases each and 47 cases each from Alwar and Jaipur.Other cases were reported from Ajmer (31), Baran (four), Barmer (seven), Bharatpur (34), Bhilwara (three), Churu (five), Dausa (seven), Dholpur (28), Dungarpur (one), Hanumangarh (two), Jalore (41), Jhalawar (three), Jhunjhunu (15), Karauli (two), Kota (eight), Nagaur (30), Pali (46), Rajsamand (37), Sikar (12), Sirhoi (27), Tonk (three) and Udaipur (10). SDA SNE
- Best kids umbrellas that make rain or sun more fun
- Air India Express plane crash leaves 16 dead including both pilots with investigative teams on their way
- Best budget microwave ovens in India
- Best coffee mugs for cosy conversations & more
- First Man, Bandish Bandits— and other shows that you can watch on Netflix, Zee5, Disney+ Hotstar, and Amazon Prime