Rajasthan's COVID-19 tally rises by 170 to reach 23,344; death toll climbs to 499
The fresh deaths were reported from Jaipur and Ajmer, it stated.
Among the new instances of coronavirus infection, the maximum 40 were reported from Alwar, followed by 33 from Jaipur.Twenty-one fresh cases were reported from Nagaur, 17 from Bharatpur, seven each from Sawaimadhopur and Rajsamand, three each from Jhunjhunu, Barmer, Pratapgarh, Karauli and one each from Kota and Tonk.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Word-of-mouth has helped us grow in India, our community members are our best marketers: Taru Kapoor, Tinder
- Nokia Power Earbuds Lite review – missed opportunity
- EXCLUSIVE: India's largest insurer LIC is inviting bids from payment aggregators
- Stocks to watch on March 3 — RIL, Airtel, Vodafone-idea, Jindal Steel, V-Mart, and others
- Neera Tanden withdraws her nomination as White House budget chief