Rao hopes COVID-19 spread may see a decline due to lockdown, containment measures
Observing that only 15 cases were reported onWednesday, he said the number of cases in the state may comedown further in the days to come, an official release saidlate last night.
Chief Secretary Somesh Kumar, DGP M Mahendar Reddy andother senior officials, who visited Suryapet, Gadwal andVikarabad districts on Wednesday, explained the prevailingsituation to Raoafter their return, it said.
The Chief Minister held a review on the COVID-19situation with them tilllate night, it said.
Medical officials stated there were indications aboutthe possibility of the virus spread decreasing in all parts ofthe state, it said.
Speaking on the occasion, Rao said the measuresundertaken by the government were yielding results.
The measures like tracing the contacts of virus-infected persons, quarantining the contacts, testing, puttingin place containment zones helped in successfully containingthe spread of the virus, he said."If people continue to extend their support like thisand follow the conditions, regulations imposed by lockdown andat the containment centres, we will certainly get a goodresult," Rao said. SJR GDK SS
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Richest entrepreneurs under 40 named in the IIFL Wealth Hurun list became more richer by 12% in last one year
- Time taken to deliver items & returns are the key pain points for e-comm consumers
- DGCI allows Serum Institute to export malaria vaccine to UK
- Upcoming cars launching in India in October 2022
- Gurgaon-based Indifi disbursed ₹2,800 crore worth of loans to small business owners