Rapido resumes services in 39 cities in orange and green zones
Rapidohas resumed services in 39 cities across 11 states in the country.
- The company has asked its drivers to install the Aarogya Setu app, wear masks and always carry hand sanitizers.
"For now, our bike taxi services will be operational in the green and orange zones as the services cannot be extended to the containment zones as per the lockdown guidelines," the company said in a statement.
The company said it will keep updating customers on the status of various cities and safety instructions via in-app notifications.
According to the company, ‘captains' or drivers need to install the Aarogya Setu app before they go on-duty to start accepting orders and have been asked to wear a mask at all times as well as carry sanitizers, hair net in addition to the mandatory helmets.
Captains are also asked to maintain personal hygiene and sanitise their bikes at regular intervals, especially sanitise the pillion seat before on boarding customers.
Meanwhile, after every ride, customers can give feedback about wearing a mask or captains not using sanitizer.
Lockdown 4.0: Uber, Ola resume services in more cities
The $3.6-billion Swiggy follows Zomato— the food delivery firm lays off 1100 employees as Covid-19 squeezes business
- Trump signs executive order escalating war on Twitter, social media (Ld)
- Trump signs executive order targetting social media giants
- Odisha reports 67 new COVID-19 cases; total rises to 1,660
- Bihar reports 16th COVID-19 casualty; number of cases rises to 3,185
- 11 more test COVID-19 positive in Jharkhand; cases rise to 469
- Air travel Guidelines
- Covid-19 Drug
- Karnataka travel guidelines
- Surat Containment Zones
- Karnataka Lockdown Guidelines
- COVID-19 infections
- Modi’s Stimulus Package
- Ecommerce Policy
- Coronavirus cases in India
- Coronavirus cases
- Telangana Coronavirus hotspot
- Maharashtra extends lockdown
- Containment Zone in Kolkata
- Pune Containment Zone
- Mukesh Ambani
- Tamilnadu lockdown Guidelines