Record 2414 fresh COVID cases in Delhi take tally to over 47K; death toll mounts to 1904
The death toll from COVID-19 in Delhi was 1837 on Tuesday.
Sixty-seven fatalities have been recorded in a 24-hour span, the Delhi health department bulletin said.
From June 12-14, over 2,000 cases were reported per day in Delhi. The previous highest spike in fresh cases -- 2224 -- was recorded on June 14.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Trading app Public lists shiba inu coin on its trading platform as the Robinhood rival broadens crypto offerings
- Federal Bank is offering internships for fresh graduates — Check out stipend, incentives and other details
- Best AMD desktop processors — which one to buy in India?
- Best AMD Ryzen laptops in India
- Best TVs with HDR support in India
- Bored Ape NFT sells for $2.7 million, making it the most expensive in Yacht Club collection
- Startup salaries have increased over 40% in the last six months