Robots to serve food, medicine to COVID-19 patients in J'khand
Developed by District Deputy Development Commissioner (DDC) Aditya Ranjan, the remote-controlled COBOT-Robotics will provide food and medicine to patients without human intervention, an official release said.
The 20 and 30-bed 'high-tech isolation wards' will beinaugurated at the ANM Skill Centre, Chaibasa Sadar Hospital and COVID-19 Railway Hospital, Chakradharpur respectively on Tuesday, it said.
"Each bed has been designed like a room where medicine and food will be provided to patients through COBOT-Robotics.
This is the first-of-its kind initiative in the country," the release said, quoting the DDC.
A team of engineers, under the supervision of the DDC, designed and programmed COBOT-Robotics in a garage in Ranjan's residence, the release said.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Noida-based LED IKIO Lighting files DRHP with SEBI to raise ₹350 crore
- Electronics Mart India IPO set to open on Oct 4; commands grey market premium of ₹30/share
- Twitter is going the TikTok way with a new full-screen video feature
- Sensex, Nifty fall over 1% on weak global trends
- Prosus terminates $4.7 bn deal to acquire BillDesk