Rupani updates PM on latest coronavirus situation in Gujarat
Rupani was among chief ministers, who interacted withModi through video conference. The PM-CMs meeting was calledto discuss ways to strengthen the COVID-19 containmentstrategy as the third phase of lockdown comes to end on May17.
In an official release, the state government saidRupani took part in the meeting and shared details aboutvarious decisions taken so far by his government about openingshops, industries and other commercial activities in thestate.
Rupani also held discussions with the PM about futurestrategy to contain the viral infection and also startindustrial activities, it said.
During a similar PM-CMs meeting held in end-April,Rupani had said his government will follow whatever the Centredecides on fighting COVID-19.Gujarat has the highest number of coronavirus cases inthe country after Maharashtra. PJT PDRSY RSY
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Trading app Public lists shiba inu coin on its trading platform as the Robinhood rival broadens crypto offerings
- Federal Bank is offering internships for fresh graduates — Check out stipend, incentives and other details
- Best AMD desktop processors — which one to buy in India?
- Best AMD Ryzen laptops in India
- Best TVs with HDR support in India
- Bored Ape NFT sells for $2.7 million, making it the most expensive in Yacht Club collection
- Startup salaries have increased over 40% in the last six months